Watercolor Painting & Color Harmony Webinar
This brand new webinar is a 5hrs course hold in one session via video conference. You will connect with a small class via Zoom to benefit from live interaction.
The subjects covered will be the following:
– TOOLS & MATERIALS: overview
– COLOR THEORY: Light and Perception; Historical background; Color wheel and constitutive elements of Color theory/color relativity; Understanding color schemes and harmony; Compositional structure
– TECNIQUES: Fundamental watercolor tecniques; Demonstration; Live practice and individual feedback; Advanced tecniques
– PAINTING CRITIQUE: addressing individual issues
– MINDSET: Focus; Thought process management; Productivity hacks
The teachings will be accompanied by reference and sources PDF
Requirements: No level is required as it will start from the fundamentals, addressing individual specific issues.
This crash course will give you all the theoretical tools you need to start painting, even if you never touched a brush.
For those more experienced it will deepen your techniques, enabling to expand your vision with a newly acquired structure.
Price: The price of the course is 150€, payable via PayPal or Bank transfer once date and participation is confirmed.
The participants will receive beforehand a brief questionnaire to understand and target specific needs. You will be asked as well to send over a painting or illustration which will be critiqued openly in the group for everybody’s benefit. It’s constructive criticism, the group will be a safe space for sharing, so that everybody can learn from different approaches and understand where room for improvement is.
Time and dates: Dates will be announced on Instagram or directly via mail to those who applied previously for a spot.
For info or to get on the priority list for the next seminar please write to: Steftattooer@gmail.com